Hahahahahaha....I completely forgot I started this and needed to finish it. *bows* I apologise. Here's a further 4 messages (only four because I'm too busy*coughlazycough* to do 5
5. Man, you make me feel really annoyed with you these days. I know it's not your fault, but it's the way you act when we meet. Seriously, you need to stop or at least tone it down or one day you'll regret it =_=; I'm nearly on my breaking point at snapping back at you. Also, I know you only want the best for all of us, but whether we want to achieve or not is really up to us I guess. I can see your good intentions, but really chill. There's no point working yourself up if we have clearly don't want to do it.
6. I know it's really bad but I feel like laughing whenever I hear you talk. The main reason is the way you speak, and I know you can't help it, because it's just the way you are. And I really like it when you're affectionate with me. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside =3=. However you can be so distracting sometimes, especially when I'm listening to someone, I have to literally zone you out. It's like having my own little running commentary all the time xD.
7. I swear you have to be the naivest (Ihopethat'saword) person I know. Sometimes it's cute that you believe in such ideals, however the world isn't like that and you have to realise it as well :/ Most of the time things may not turn out how we envissioned it and we have to accept that and move on. I can hardly fathom how you can fall in love so easily with people you 've known for a short time. I know all your "I love you"s are said from the bottom of your heart, but are theirs? I doubt it considering how many break ups you've gone through.
8. You are also another person I want to hit some sense into. It's already been a year since you've been going out with him and I know you're deeply in love with him, but I can 99.9999999999999999% sure that he isn't with you. You always wake up early, just to catch him online. You're the one always waiting for him, doing things for him. And I swear it's never been the other way around. Why can the rest of see that he's a spoilt rich kid. I guess Love truly makes one blind... During the period you've gone out with him, all I know is that you've gone through a lot of downs and every time it happens you come crying to us, telling us how much on an idiot. But the worst part is, when you get back with him, you're the one that ends up apologising every single time. A relationship is about compromise. Without compromise then it's a matter of time before the relationship crumbles.
9. Man, you're an asshole. And I hate the way you say my name =_= Makes me want to rip off my skin and I hope I never have to hear your voice again.